Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Solar Charge Controller & Battery Bank

The 2 solar panels that are mounted on my deck are wired into the charge controller in my garage:

This in turn is wired into my battery bank(s). I have 4 sets of 2 x 12V batteries that I can use at any time. In addition, they all have 50A Anderson Power Pole connectors to plug into my Go Power 1500W Pure Sine Wave Inverter (yellow box under the charge controllers).


If I lose power at the house & garage, this inverter and associated batteries will run my Radiant Tube heater to keep my garage warm. If it is the middle of winter, I have a 3000W Guardian Generator in the shed that I can bring into the garage to warm up and then run outside to power my furnace & refrigerator in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Best Idea for Make solar charge controller in House i saw these images and i got Lot of information in my mind thanks alot admin

    ReplyDelete