Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Raspi & APRX

For some reason when I completed the assembly of my RaspiTNC, I couldn't get it to run with APRX software, yet I was able to get it running on XASTIR. So I knew that my transmit and receive was working fine.... and had assumed (correctly) that I had probably made a mistake in my configuration file. I've gone back now and revisited the APRX Software page and re-read the APRX Manual. This time around I still had issues, but with the help of the APRX-Software Google Group I was able to find my configuration problem (I had left the - in my APRSIS password, so it wouldn't connect). Also I have to say that using my portable APRS setup = ASUS tablet running APRSDroid & Yaesu VX-6R & Mobilinkd TNC makes it easy to test out my iGate configurations.

No comments:

Post a Comment